ATP Science Z-MAG is made up of the following four crucial essential nutrients. Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium and Taurine (ZMST) these nutrients are essential for individuals. Because of our modern lifestyles, these nutrients are often deficient in the Western Diet and have been depleted from our soils and not found in adequate levels in our foods. The deficiency of these nutrients can lead to a host of disorders that include cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, sleep disorders, mental health problems and even musculo-skeletal problems like osteoporosis and muscle aches and pains.
Getting essential nutrients in our diets are becoming harder and harder. The typical Western diet is very low in vegetables which is where most minerals are found, and those who are eating more vegetables than the average person generally do not consume organically grown vegetables but more hydroponically grown vegetables typically found in supermarkets.
Sure, there are many pros in hydroponically grown vegetables such as that it saves you space, water, having to weed the garden, and fewer pests and disease. But you miss out on the soil organisms that sit on the roots of soil-grown organic vegetables that are essential for other aspects of health.
Minerals are obtained mainly from plant sources, especially organic plant sources. Deficiencies in minerals are becoming more prevalent in Western diets and have been associated with many common disorders and disease symptoms. Many processing techniques employed today in modern food preparation deplete foods of vital nutrients which include minerals and is one of the main reasons processed foods have to be fortified with minerals. Zinc is one of the most dominant minerals used in the fortification of foods these days due to it being deficient in most processed foods.
That is why ATP Science specifically formulated Z-MAG, to provide essential minerals for some very important metabolic processes such as:
- Promoting energy levels
- Muscle relaxation which would benefit many systems such as the musculoskeletal system and supporting cardiovascular system health
- Increasing the quality of sleep
- Decreasing muscle pains and aches
- Helping mild relaxation
- Helping bone mineralisation
Magnesium is an important mineral needed to regulate other minerals such as vitamin D and calcium, but probably its best-known function would be as a muscle relaxant, thus its inclusion in electrolyte formulas to help with mild cramps, spasms, and tight muscles.
Magnesium bound to a citrate molecule has a role to play in energy production, bone mass and it may help relieve nervous tension.
Zinc deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies in the Western world which is worrying as zinc is essential in hundreds of enzymatic reactions. It also plays an important role in immune function, which may help fight illnesses.
Selenium exists in two forms namely inorganic selenium (selenate and selenite) found in soil and organic selenium (selenomethionine and selenocysteine) found in plants after it has been taken up by the plant root system and converted into the organic form.
ATP Science Z-MAG contains the organic form of selenium important in immune system function.
Taurine is considered a semi-essential nutrient because it is abundant in meat and most humans do consume meat. Because of this reason if you do not eat meat regularly you will be lacking in Taurine.
Taurine is needed to keep magnesium inside the cells and calcium outside the cells which are needed for healthy muscle contraction but is also the most abundant amino acid found in leukocytes which forms part of the immune system and is needed to fight illnesses.
- Enhance energy levels
- Support energy levels
- Helps convert (state food) into energy
- Support energy production
- Helps promote body energy reserves
- Helps promote bone health
- Assists healthy bone development/growth
- Helps enhance bone mass/density
- Helps promote bone healing/repair
- Help support bone mineralisation
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Support healthy cardiovascular system function
- Support heart health
- Helps support vasodilator/ blood vessel dilation
- Helps enhance artery health
- Support artery health
- Improve immune defence
- Helps improve immune system function
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support the immune system to fight illness
- Helps stimulate a healthy immune system response
- Relieve muscle cramps
- Helps relieve mild muscle spasms/twitches
- Support muscle health
- Helps promote healthy muscle function
- Support muscle function
- Increase muscle relaxation
- Support muscle relaxation
- Relieve muscle pain/ache/soreness
- Relieve muscle tension/stiffness
- Relieve muscle tiredness
- Helps improve muscle performance/endurance/stamina
- Helps increase muscle fuel-burning efficiency
- Helps mind relaxation
- Relieve restlessness/excess nervous energy
- Relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Support cognitive function/mental function
- Support general mental wellbeing
- Assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Support nervous system health
- Support nervous system function
- Increase refreshing sleep
- Relieve sleeplessness
- Relieve disturbed/restless sleep
- Increase healthy sleep patterns
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Improve sleep quality/deep sleep
Each bottle of Z-MAG contains 120 capsules.
Each capsule of Z-MAG contains:
- Magnesium Citrate (100mg elemental Magnesium)
- Zinc gluconate (2.5mg elemental Zinc)
- Organic Selenium yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae (6.25mcg elemental Selenium)
- Taurine 25mg
BUY NOW AT MUSCLE MAKER SUPPLEMENTS. AUSTRALIA’S LOWEST ONLINE PRICES WITH CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL, AFTERPAY OR ZIPPAY. EXPRESS SHIPPED AUSTRALIA WIDE EVERYDAY.