Buy ATP Science – Thyroid RX – Online In Australia
ATP Science Thyroid RX is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptom checklist for slow or under-active thyroid function
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
How does ATP Science THYROID RX help fat burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
What causes reduced thyroid hormone activity?
- Estrogen dominance
- Stress and cortisol
- Inflammation and cytokines (chemicals released from immune cells during infection, allergy, toxic exposure and stress)
- Obesity and adipokines (chemicals released from fat cells that have immune, inflammatory and hormonal effects)
- Nutritional deficiencies – Iodine, Zinc and selenium
- Foods – Soy, Gluten, green tea catechins EGCG
Does ATP SCIENCE THYROID RX interact with thyroid medication?
You should always consult your healthcare practitioner before you start any new diet, exercise or supplement regime. If you are on medication, seek advice from your prescribing doctor or pharmacist. It is ok to combine Thyroid RX with thyroid medications if you are being supervised and monitored by your health care professional.
HOW TO USE:
Take one capsule 3 times daily or as instructed by your healthcare professional.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
ATP Science is not only on a different page than other health companies – they are in a different book! Their moto is results not excuses – and they live by that rule for everything they do. They believe that in order to help people achieve whatever their health goals are they have to produce great products and back it up with great information in a way that people can understand and implement.
Some unique things ATP have done to create change in the supplement industry is educate people through their health podcast (The ATP Project) which is ranked consistently in the top ten in the world on iTunes and currently receives over 250,000 listens every month!
BUY NOW AT MUSCLE MAKER SUPPLEMENTS. AUSTRALIA’S LOWEST ONLINE PRICES WITH CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL, AFTERPAY OR ZIPPAY. EXPRESS SHIPPED AUSTRALIA WIDE EVERYDAY.