If you’re looking for creative ways to sneak in some extra protein during the day, then why not try a quick & easy protein oats for breakfast ? All it takes is a serving of fiber-rich quick oats, along with your favorite protein powder and a few extras if you’re feeling adventurous. Just like that, you have just created a great way to start your day!
Protein oats, also known as pro-oats have been a staple for bodybuilders & fitness enthusiasts alike for years. While this recipe is a simple and easy mix, you can mix it up with different flavoured protein powders, add fruits & toppings to create your preferred taste!
- 1/2 cup – quick oats
- 1 cup – water
- 1/2 banana, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon – honey (optional)
- 1 scoop – Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Professional
- Pour your quick oats into a bowl with your water.
- Stir the oats until saturated & place into a mitcrowave for 1 minute
- Remove bowl from the microwave & add the protein powder. (and cinnamon if desired)
- Stir again and add more water if you desire a more watery blend
- Place in the microwave again for 40 seconds – 1 minute
- Add fruits if selected
- Enjoy your healthy Quick & Easy Protein Oats!
OTHER PROTEIN POWDERS TO TRY
Check out these other great protein powders that mix perfectly & taste delicious as a quick & easy protein oats breakfast! – Trust us, we know. We’ve tried them all.