Greens Supplements & powders! Often they are misunderstood and have a bad reputation for tasting like blended broccoli but this is definitely NOT the case. Greens powders are now available in delicious flavors while still containing the same incredible nutrition. Not only have the flavors got better, but the ingredients have become more comprehensive and in some products additions such as Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes and Collagen have been added for even more additional benefits.
Greens powders can and should be implemented into most if not everyone’s supplement regime. The reasons for this can be found in the following three points.
- Most People Don’t Eat Enough Greens – It’s no secret that majority of people do not eat enough vegetables let alone the green ones. Though greens powders cannot become a replacement for eating actual vegetables all together, they most certainly fill the gaps in nutrition that can be experienced from a lesser amount of greens in a person’s diet. Benefits from filling these gaps can result in:
- Increased immunity
- More natural energy
- Better digestion (REDUCED BLOATING)
- Improved performance
- Restored pH balance in the body
- Reduced appetite
- Reduced risk of chronic disease
- You May Be Missing Out on Certain Greens – For starters, there are SO many greens which contain compounds that have an incredible effect on human health. Broccoli, Kale, Bok Choy, Brussel Sprouts, the list goes on. Now think about how much of these greens you eat and if you really eat enough of them to get these positive effects? Most people do not. For this reason, a comprehensive greens powder containing a wide range of vegetables and vegetable extracts is massively effective for overall health and well-being in many people. Greens powders also use sources and extracts which are amazing for human health that most if not all people don’t have access to such as Spirulina, which is a form of algae.
Not to mention the extra benefits from additional ingredients that may be present such as Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics and Collagen which aid in a healthier digestive system and better growth and repair of hair skin and nails.
- They are SUPER convenient – Greens powders alike most supplements are incredibly easy to implement into any day to day schedule. Essentially when taking a greens powder you scoop a ridiculous amount of incredible nutrition into a glass or shaker, mix it up, drink and that’s that. When comparing this to eating large volumes of specific greens such as kale or making superfood smoothies it is MUCH more efficient and in most cases MUCH more enjoyable.
To conclude, greens powders are an incredible source of nutrition that are made specifically to enhance human health and well-being which will benefit everyone who takes them. They have a long list of benefits but mainly assist in improving immunity, digestion and performance, increasing natural energy, restoring pH balance in the body, reducing appetite and risk of chronic disease. Additional ingredients such as Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics and Collagen also increase the positive health effects, and the convenience of greens powders allows them to be easily implemented into anyone’s schedule. So now there is no excuse to have holes in your nutrition and hold yourself back from the best health and well-being you’ve ever had. Which one will you be choosing? stack3d
Here at Muscle Maker Supplements, we’ve chosen 3 Greens Supplements we recommend based on; The greatest amounts of green per serve, best value for money & versatility for anyone’s needs & requirements.